डॉक्यूमेंटेशन, फोटोग्राफी & आर्काइव ब्रांच
Documentation, Photography & Archive Branch
Call for Entries
Documentation of our heritage is vital for creating awareness and a sense of appreciation for our collective past. It instills curiosity and embarks a conversation on many aspects of the past and gives multiple perspectives of a subject, in this way it has the potential for research and broaden our knowledge. With this aim of providing young students, scholars and history enthusiasts an opportunity to engage with history and culture of India through documentation DPA is happily announcing Documentation Project, 2021.
Deadline for submission:- April 15th, 2021
Please send the submission to the following email before the closing date.
Please read the procedures carefully before fill the application form.
1. Participants can choose any tangible or intangible heritage of their choice and document it;
2. Documentation can be done in writing, photographs and video or a blend of all but it should be original and authentic and not published anywhere before submitting to Centre for History & Archaeology.;
3. Word limit of 2000-10000 words should be followed and content should be typed in double line spacing in Times New Roman with the following size pattern:
a) For heading or title: 14 points and Bold (Small Letters, not capitalize the titles unnecessarily unless required)
b) Author’s Name: 11 points and Bold
c) For subtitles: 11 points and Bold
d) Content of article: 10 points
e) Table title and Content: 09 point
4. Photos should be at least 300 dpi or above. Photos should be captioned and credited properly in order to avert the copyright issues;
5. Video should be of decent quality though the participants are allowed to use smart phone camera but please make sure that the video quality is not less than 720p (1080x720) and audio is clear and proper subtitles is given;
6. Participants are required to send in the scanned copy of the prescribed form, documented project and payment receipt/membership number (in case of member holding Volunteer Membership) to firstname.lastname@example.org and cc. to email@example.com
7. Interested people can submit the provided form till April15th 2021;
8. All the participants will get Certificate of Participation and best Two Documented Projects will receive Fellowship along with Certificate of Appreciation; and
9. The Documented Project will be screened by Judging Committee as constituted by Centre for History & Archaeology.
Free for Members of ASSSR*
Any query may also be addressed to this email: firstname.lastname@example.org
* For Membership please check https://www.asssr.org/join-us